WELCOME NEW FACES OF 2018!
This year we welcome back many friends from last year and say hello to some new friends!
One face in particular you will see around the market is our newest Market Manager Hannah! She comes to us with lots of experience in agriculture and a true passion for what we do here. We are so excited and so fortunate to have her join us here at the CIFM, and we look forward to an exciting new year! Be sure to stop by and make her feel welcome!
hat happened to our previous Market Manager? Oh, she's still here only now as a vendor! Stop by the 'Cuz It's Good, Udderly Good Grilled Cheese food truck and say hello!
We also sadly say goodbye to a few friends who moved on to greener pastures, and to them we bid a bon voyage. See below for a complete list of both.
Meet Our Newest Weekly Members:
- Champney Farms – locally raised rabbit, quail, chicken, variety of eggs and veg.
- Champlain Islands Candy Lab – uniquely created sweets with new as well as classic flavors
- ‘Cuz It’s Good! Udderly Good Grilled Cheese…and More! Food truck
- Hermit Thrush Farm – locally grown vegetables and starts
- Pigasus Meats – locally pastured pork products and eggs
- Sandy Bottom Farm – Fruits, veg, flowers, plants, and beeswax handcream
- Windstone Farm – garlic scape pesto
And Our New Day Vendors (dates and markets vary):
- Meadow Lane Macrame – Uniquely crafted macramé are, jewelry, keychains and more.
- Megan Wickenden – Flowers, Bouquets and Seedlings
- Windstone Farm – Garlic Scape Pesto
And we say a sad farewell for now to:
- Hi-Land Farm
- Peartree Woodworking
Click the vendors link above for a complete list of ALL our vendors for the 2018 summer season!